Позовите человека на тренировки

Список форумов frisbee.by -> Минск

• alexxandra
    Александра Быковская alexxandra  12 мая 2015 в 16:42
    Ответить с цитатой
    Цитата:

Amberish Jaipuria amberish_j@hotmail.com

Hi Denis (or to whom might be the owner of this account)

I'm a player who normally plays in London but am travelling to Belarus for some business for 1 week (there is a chance, if it goes well, that I will visit some more times) from 1st - 8th June. I was wondering if I could come along to some training.

I've been playing for about 11 years and am a decent club level player in the UK (no, I've never played for Clapham, they are too good for me), and due to the lower level in India, have been one of the captains of the India Open team at WCBU this year. A few Russian players I've met have said good things about the Belarus Ultimate community and I'll to participate in it while I'm there.

Thanks very much

hello@frisbee.by
    +37529 689 89 44

Купить фрисби в Беларуси
    kupitarelochku.by
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  15 мая 2015 в 22:32
    Ответить с цитатой
    http://ffindr.com/en/player/united-kingdom/amberish-jaipuria
    Вера Ерёмова veraOKa  19 мая 2015 в 15:23
    Ответить с цитатой
    я ему писала на почту - он не ответил. напишите еще кто-нибудь!

it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything (c)
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  22 мая 2015 в 21:11
    Ответить с цитатой
    Hi Alex.
    Thanks for getting in touch with me. I might have a wedding on the Saturday of my 1 week trip. Do you play on any other day of the week?

Regards
    Amberish.
    Вера Ерёмова veraOKa  23 мая 2015 в 11:28
    Ответить с цитатой
    Alex Tarasenko:
    Hi Alex.
    Thanks for getting in touch with me. I might have a wedding on the Saturday of my 1 week trip. Do you play on any other day of the week?

Regards
    Amberish.

Мне он тоже ответил. Поскольку выяснилось, что пребывать он будет все-таки в Минске, предложила ему держать связь с тобой, Леша.

it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything (c)
    likes 1
    Alex Tarasenko like this
  • Alex Tarasenko
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  24 мая 2015 в 00:58
    Ответить с цитатой
    Я пригласил Amberish на стадион БГУИР вторник/четверг на тренировки с профессиональными игроками.

"Great to hear that Alex. I'd love to come and play some Belarus style ultimate and tactics (and of course tell you how my teams tend to play).

I'll email you again to confirm things when I'm in Minsk in 1 week!!

Really looking forward to it and thanks for inviting me!
    Amberish"
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  1 июня 2015 в 15:19
    Ответить с цитатой
    Hi Alex.

I'm going to the airport soon, very excited.
    is it still OK for me to come to training tomorrow? 8-10 pm, right? Do you go to the bar afterwards?

See you soon!
    Amberish
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  3 июня 2015 в 02:26
    Ответить с цитатой
    Amberish Jaipuria:"I'm a player who normally plays in London but am travelling to Belarus for some business for 1 week (there is a chance, if it goes well, that I will visit some more times) from 1st - 8th June. I was wondering if I could come along to some training".

Amberish приехал в Минск из Англии для проведения деловых встреч с партнерами. В это время его команда в Лондоне борется за выход в более высокий дивизион. Amberish не пропускает тренировки и во вторник он проводил разминку перед игрой. Давайте подготовим игрока. Кто пригласит на тренировку в четверг?
    Алексей Тарасенко Alex Tarasenko  7 июня 2015 в 18:10
    Ответить с цитатой
    Today at 7pm me and Olya will have a goodbye meeting with Amberish at Food Republic restaurant. 7 pm. Fill free to join us. My phone number + 375 33 63 10 888.

Список форумов frisbee.by -> Минск